The principal, Danielle Platt, has 19 years experience in HR and WR. Danielle holds a Bachelor of Law and Administration and is an accredited independent mediator with the Australasian mediation organisation, LEADR. She is undertaking a Masters of Dispute Resolution.
Danielle has held senior positions in HR and WR including:
- Newcastle City Council ‚ Executive Manager Human Resources
- Fisher Cartwright Berriman, Lawyers & Consultants ‚Senior Consultant
- Clayton Utz Solicitors & Attorneys ‚ Consultant
- Australian Business Lawyers ‚ Senior Consultant
- Local Government & Shires Association of NSW ‚ Industrial Advocate
Danielle has worked in both private and public sector roles and has provided advice to a wide range of organisations as a consultant. Past clients include OneSteel, Hydro Aluminium, Pacific National Coal, Greater Building Society, George Weston Foods, Hunter New England Health, Newcastle Port Corporation, Abigroup, Chickadee Foods, The Sanitarium Health Food Co, Incitec Ltd, NIB, Pepsi Cola Bottlers, Tomago Aluminium, Valmont Australia, Defence Housing Australia, Eraring Energy, The University of Newcastle, Lake Macquarie City Council and Bulmer Australia Ltd.
Julie-Anne is an experienced Human Resources and Learning and Development practitioner and a Consultant for PEEL. Julie-Anne has extensive experience in the field of Human Resources and Learning and Development. Her own work at the operational level allows her great insight into the human resource and learning and development needs of organisations and managers alike.
However, Julie-Anne also has experience at strategic and senior levels having held positions with:
- Newcastle City Council - Human Resource Operations Manager
- Newcastle City Council - Human Resource Business Partner, Learning & Development
- Scenic Tours -Human Resource Manager
- News Limited - Human Resource Manager
- TAFE NSW, Hunter Institute - Teacher, Faculty of Business and Management
Julie-Anne holds a Bachelor of Business and is an accredited Trainer and Assessor and has completed experiential facilitation programs. Julie-Anne lists as her career highlights: Acting as a key project member facilitating the transition of the back office Global Trust & Securities business between global financial institutions JP Morgan & Citibank; and her promotion to HR Manager of News Limited’s first Contact Centre to be launched in Australia; and winning the New South Wales Local Government Management Excellence Award for her Leadership Development Program.