What we Do
PEEL believes that a growing capacity for collaborative effort within an organisation builds positive momentum toward achieving goals.
PEEL HR believes that optimum performance is achieved by promoting collaboration in systems, behaviours, capability, leadership, and ongoing support and interventions.
PEEL HR believes there is an undeniable link between the development of respectful and collaborative cultures and optimal performance.
PEEL HR believes in nurturing what we call “The Tree of Collaboration” in workplaces.
We start with a strong base, and grow from there by: developing solid systems; sharpening knowledge; enhancing skill sets and behaviours; and by providing support strategies.
Like what we believe in?
View more of what we do in areas such as:
- System design
- Capability building
- Review and prevention
- Mediation & Investigation
- View our public calendar to participate in a workshop and test us in action
- See our latest news to read our pressing thoughts on industry relevant matters
- View case studies for examples of our work
- Or contact us to organise a consultation or chat to us about how we can help your organisation
We love working with local government. Have a look at our local government prospectus.