- Hiding. Looking the other way in the hope that the situation will take care of itself.
- Hurrying. Rushing the resolution in order to normalise things as quickly as possible.
- Handballing. Passing all difficult people matters directly to HR.
Rather than reacting like this, leaders at all levels of the organisation need the initiative, courage and skill to facilitate conflict in healthy ways. PEEL HR is excited to be launching a resource next week that will help organisations develop their leaders in this way. The resource is titled ‘An Interactive Guide for Leaders: Resolving conflict and promoting a respectful and collaborative workplace’. It contains videos, checklists and guidelines that empower leaders at all levels to know how to facilitate conflict with confidence. Click to watch a sample video.
If you’re heading along to the AHRI National Convention and Exhibition in Melbourne next week (19-21 August) come and join us at stand #93. We’d love to meet you, show you the guide, and put you in the running to win a free copy!
If you’re not heading along to the AHRI National Convention and Exhibition, you can find out more about the guide in the following ways:
- Get in contact with one of our consultants by phoning 1300 665 1441300 665 144
- Follow us on LinkedIn where we post updates and share useful resources
PEEL will also be running events and training in NSW and Victoria over the coming months that can help develop the collaborative capability of your organisation. We look forward to partnering with you!