Managing for Performance
This 1.5 day course will cover the following:
- Understanding your role in demonstrating behaviour and building performance within your team.
- Know how to set and convey clear expectations and evaluate them.
- Understand the legal principles of procedural and substantive fairness in managing for performance.
- Have the skills to conduct informal performance development on a daily basis.
- Understand the formal processes in managing under-performance and misconduct in the workplace.
When? 1 & 2 December 2014
Where? Merewether Bowling Club, Caldwell Street, Merewether
Cost? $990 (inc gst) per participant
Who? Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, HR Professionals
Check out all details by clicking here